Cracking The WIP – Dreadtober Part 2

Two weeks into Dreadtober and the conversion of my Slaaneshi sonic dreadnaught is finally complete (barring odds and ends like the shin armour which will be kept separate for painting and added back in later). slaanesh-sonic-dreadnaught-convertordie-wip-1

slaanesh-sonic-dreadnaught-convertordie-wip-2

slaanesh-sonic-dreadnaught-convertordie-wip-3

 

slaanesh-sonic-dreadnaught-convertordie-wip-5

The claw-arm is now looking much better with the inclusion of some cables to anchor it to the rest of the model. slaanesh-sonic-dreadnaught-convertordie-wip-7

I’ve also finished off the warp-amp with a few chains to hold it in place (providing some visual consistency with the Nurgle helbrute I built last year). slaanesh-sonic-dreadnaught-convertordie-wip-6

With two weeks to go the first layers of paint will be going on soon but in the meantime your thoughts and feedback are very welcome.

Advertisements

13 responses to “Cracking The WIP – Dreadtober Part 2

Speak, damn you!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: